These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to LEAF. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to LEAF through the online payment service, it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. LEAF reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the transaction charges or fees payable against the payment options like Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to LEAF. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that LEAF or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the LEAF gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. LEAF does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- LEAF and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the LEAF and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The payer agrees that LEAF or any of its employees will not be held liable By the payer for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond LEAF’s reasonable control.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the LEAF in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
LEAF does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.